Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

No baby yet, but we do have a name!

Just thought I'd sit and plead with you all to pray that I will go into labor soon, or that God will give me patience. I am walking, eating spicy food, and even doing that other thing that everyone says your supposed to be doing and NOTHING! :)

Josiah and I did finally decide on a girl name, though. If it's a boy, it will be our third shot at Elijah James. If it's a girl, it will be Lydia Grace. It wasn't my first choice, but Josiah thinks that Bridgett sounds like an exotic dancer's name. (Sorry if there are any Bridgett's out there reading this). I have a peace about the name Lydia anyway, however hopefully we won't get to use it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a wonderful name! I do like it better than Bridgett. Esther informed me that Isabella was on the list too, but Lydia is cute. I just can't wait for whoever it is to arrive, not as much as you though.

Lauren said...

I love the name Lydia Grace...so pretty. Although, I know that you are hoping to get to use the name Elijah James. Prayed for you this morning! Come out, little one, come out!