Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A good report...still patiently waiting

I went to visit my midwife yesterday and both Charlie and I have a clean Bill of Health. He/she is VERY low my midwife seems pretty convinced that we shouldn't still be pregnant by my next appointment on Tuesday. However, if I am, I have to start going to an OB every three days for non-stress tests. These are just to make sure that the baby and placenta are still in good health. I am definitely praying that I don't have to start these, as our insurance doesn't cover any of this and it's all coming out of our pocket.

Thanks for all your prayers!

1 comment:

Love, Melissa said...

Hi Katie! I am excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl! I know that feeling of wanting a boy--trust me! Best of luck to you and I pray you have an easy delivery!