Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Follow the Light!

Well, still no Baby Charlie after two days of aggressive walking and every other means that the midwives have to offer at this point. I keep telling the baby to "follow the light!"

My friend, Sarah, and I even walked the entire morning at Busch Gardens to try to get the contractions more frequent and strong. All I think we accomplished was a little education on just about every animal that's there. But hey, on the bright side, we did get to see a lioness up pretty close :)

Our ultrasound is tomorrow at 11am to check the amount of amniotic fluid and see how well the placenta is functioning. The midwives say there are still a few more aggressive actions that they can take if the baby needs to be delivered soon, before we have to go to the hospital. That makes me feel much better! Thanks for all your prayers guys!

No comments: