Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Charlie Update

We are now officially 38-1/2 weeks along and we are really ready to have a baby. By "we", I mean Josiah and I both...He says he wants his nice, sweet wife back. I'm not sure what he means by that, but I did see the episode of Friends when Rachel was ready to deliver and she was unbearable grouchy and irritable. I guess maybe that's me at times. :)

I had an appointment today with a new midwife that has joined our group and I am much more at peace with her than the other one whom she replaced. Charlie is doing awesome and measuring 3 weeks post-term! Yes, I realize that is crazy! The head is really low in my pelvis and I am 1 cm dialated and 60% effaced. She thinks the baby is about 8 lbs now, but is not worried since I've already delivered an 8 pounder.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we are in the home stretch....any day now!!!

No comments: