Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Contractions!

Yes, last night I was having some discomfort with some contractions. They were about 8 minutes apart. Unfortunately, I fell asleep while all this was happening and have no baby this morning, so I guess it was just more Braxton-Hicks. Mom and I have been walking in the evenings trying to get the baby moving. Hopefully it will start to pay off here soon!

In the mean time, I have my "home visit" with my mid-wife tomorrow and am frantically trying to get the house in order so she doesn't think we're slobbish people. Any other mom's feel like you perpetually tidy-up, only to find that everything is back on the floor five minutes later? :) I know I'm not the only one out there!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So, I got really excited that you might be in labor and then thought to myself, "She would have at least called me if that were the case" and then the excitement died. I have some really spicy chili that Matt made if you want to try the chili trick. He thought chili powder was the same thing as red pepper.

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see your precious little one. Hope he or she comes soon!