Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Little Prayer Couldn't Hurt

Hello to all my friends and family,

As some you already know, my family has been experiencing some tumultuous times. Yesterday, I was informed that things have taken a turn for the worse. I would like to ask all you to please be praying for us as we travel the rough roads ahead. I am so thankful that I have the Lord's comfort during this difficult time, as it seems to be the only thing gives me hope and comfort right now. My new favorite song should be playing for you right now, so I hope that it will encourage you as well.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Katie,

Not sure exactly what all of the circumstances are, but we will definitely be in prayer for you! Love you guys!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Katie, just letting you know we are thinking of you all and praying for your family. I know we see eachother like once in a blue moon but growing up you were like family and you all still are. We love you all and are sending prayers and hugs your way!
Love, Amanda (Ash) Bowman