Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hannah Update

I am so excited to share with those of you who have been on your knees with us, that Hannah's bald spot is continuing to grow new hairs! Everyday the hairs are growing longer. I did some research on Alopecia Areata, and I read that can be caused by a stressful situation. About a week before I first noticed the spot, she had a really rough time with getting her blood drawn for allergy testing. I am really hoping that that is what caused this and that she has no other reoccurances in the future. I cannot express to you all how much I appreciate all your prayers about this and the other matters that are going on in my life lately! I am so blessed to have your friendships! Please continue for my family, as things seem to continue to get worse.

1 comment:

The Rubeshas said...

Katie-

SO excited and thankful that Hannah is doing better. Nick and I will continue to pray. Miss y'all!

<3 Aimee