Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Yucky Day Turned Cute

Oh, what a day! It began with Lydia having some sort of stomach bug...she was vomitting all morning, all over everything. I felt like crying for hours, feeling so helpless to make her feel better, and helpless to do anything but clean up the pukey aftermath...since she gave me no indication before upchucking. However, by mid-afternoon she was doing much better. We decided to go ahead with the plans I had made yesterday and go get the girl's hair cut. I have to say that they look adorable. Hannah's bangs ended up a little short, but they grow so fast, I know they'll be fine in a few days. Esther wants to grow her bangs out so now we have to pin them back until they will stay out of her face.





I am just pleading with God now that none of the rest of us will catch Lydia's stomach bug. Please pray for us!!!

No comments: