Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So Proud!...of me this time!

I hestitated when I first thought of posting this, but decided who cares? Anyone who has ever tried to lose weight can appreciate where I am coming from and may be inspired to do the same, so here I go:

Last week, I finally put my foot down on my weight watchers diet (which I have been doing for a while, but not counting every bite). I got a super-good deal on their website to join online. I weighed in and began tracking every bite that entered my mouth and boy did it pay off! I lost 3.2 lbs this week!!! Yeah for Mommy! Only 6 more to go to my pre-Lydia weight. (Then I get to work off Esther and Hannah's).

I figured posting my losses (and I do plan on only having losses) each week will help keep me accountable to more than just myself.

My good friend Sarah and I are doing our first 5k together on Saturday, so it's off to the gym to do some running and pump some iron in my Body Pump class. I'll post some pics of us running later!

No comments: