Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So Proud!

Esther had her first gymnastics meet of the season on Saturday. We had to drive all the way to Port Charlotte, but it was a really nice trip. My dad went with us and squished in the back of the van with Esther and Hannah all the way there. I think he was having more fun than they were.

Esther took 3rd place overall! She is only 5 years old and was competing against 31 other kids that were probably ages 4-11. I was amazed at her results! She got all 9.0's and above. She has never won all blue ribbons before. As the person who drives her 3 times a week, sits through hours of practice, and drills her at home every spare minute, it felt like it was a reward for me as well. Hooray for Esther!

I have a million pictures that my dad took at the meet and I will try to get some up here as soon as I get them from him.

No comments: