Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

My New Office!

So I was surfing Craigslist the other night and stumbled upon some gorgeous office furniture. My old stuff was a hand-me-down from my parents which was purchased from a garage sale and in terrible costmetic condition. I was able to talk my wonderfully, awesome hubby into buying this beautiful stuff! The poor guy had to drive all the way out to Dale Mabry in the rain to carry it all downstairs. We got it all carried inside, towel dried, and assembled last night around 11pm. I am so amazed at how God provides for not only our needs, but also our wants. I think we got a great deal!!




I have to change the pink ribbon on the curtain to a green one to match my cute bins and lamp I found at Target. Mr. Matt, notice I hung the "Parlor" sign for you already! :) The guys have their room back...however, I think us ladies use the office way more these days.


Most of the shelves are pretty empty. I still haven't gone through all the nitty-gritty stuff to organize...dreading it too!






No comments: