Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

For All My Running Buddies

This is an post for all my fellow runners: I was talking to a friend today that told me about this awesome website runningmaps.com (I also found mapmyrun.com to be cool too). It allows you to easily map out your runs and tells you the exact distances from point to point and the inclines/declines, etc. I had a blast this evening mapping out tomorrow's run.

Also, drumroll!!!! I see the next Muddy Buddies date is April 11, 2010 in Orlando! Anyone ready to join me this time around? Let me know. I am defintely planning to compete! If your wondering what this is, just scroll down to my previous blogs to read all about it.

WISHING YOU HAVE HAPPY RUNS!

1 comment:

grace winter said...

katie! me and dad want to do it...but you put up the 2010 date. I think its the 9th of april 2011...loving your blog!and loving you!