Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wow! Am I good!

Here's an update on what's going on with us lately:

Well, I have moved into the year 2010 finally. I thought I was doing good having a blog, but now I'm really cool! I have a Facebook thingy too! It is so cool seeing pictures of some of my friends from years ago. Technology, I tell ya! What will they think of next.

For our family out there...Esther has her final gymnastics meet of the season on Saturday morning at the Lakeland Center at 9am. If you're interested in coming to see our future Olympian, gimme a call.

Hannah is doing really great at going "tinkle-potty"! We are yet to master the poopies though. I read in one of my training books to try hosing her off outside after pooping in her pants, in hopes that will discourage her from doing it again. Josiah tried it last night but no luck though! We're getting there slow but sure.

Lydia is doing awesome! She is still nursing every three hours during the day, but sleeping about 8 hours at night. She is 11 weeks now and in four days can start going to the "kids club" at the gym! I am so excited!!!! I have to say that I am a little obsessed with exercise these days.

Josiah's ribs are healing wonderfully from his smack down a few weeks ago. He is able do quite a bit now without being in terrible pain.

I am just trying to keep up with my three little ladies. They keep me busy all day long (notice this posting is long after bedtime)! I am trying really hard to get to my pre-Lydia weight before the end of the summer and am working hard at the gym to accomplish this goal. I am taking a Bootcamp class two nights a week and have already lost two pounds in the first week!

I hope you all are doing as well as us! We are blessed!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Bummer that the hosing off didn't work, but I bet it was really funny to watch.